1. 15-16-704 - "An Ordinance Providing for the FY 2016-2017 General Operating Budget and Establishing Ancillary Budgets for Debt Service, Industrial Park, E-911 Administration, Solid Waste Disposal, Victims’ Bill of Rights, Emergency Medical Services, Countywide Recreation, Road Maintenance, Tri-County Solicitor, Assistant Solicitor, School Resource Officer #1, School Resource Officer #2, School Resource Officer #3, Event Security, Sheriff Grants, Clerk of Court Grants, Pre Trial Intervention, SRO Grant, Criminal Domestic Violence, and County Tire."
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
1. 16-17-709 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the Conveyance by sale of approximately 15.8 acres of certain real property owned by Edgefield County to Tri-County Solid Waste Authority along Weaver Road and other documents related to the Conveyance."
2. 16-17-710 - "An Ordinance Establishing a Cable Television Franchise Fee for Comcast Cablevision of Georgia/South Carolina, Inc."
Up for Second Reading:
1. 16-17-706 - "An Ordinance amending Chapter 8, Section 154 of the Edgefield Code of Ordinances to update requirements of the International Building Code."
2. 16-17-707 - “Ordinance authorizing the execution and delivery of a fee agreement by and between Edgefield County, South Carolina and Project 007 providing for a payment of a fee in lieu of taxes and other matters related thereto.” - By Title Only
3. 16-17-708 - "An Ordinance to develop a Jointly Owned and Operated Industrial/Business Park in conjunction with Aiken County, such Industrial Business Park to be geographically located in Edgefield County and established pursuant to Sec. 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, 1976, as amended; to provide for the expenses of the park, the percentage of revenue application, and the distribution of Fees in Lieu of Ad Valorem Taxation; and other matters related thereto.” - By Title Only
Up for Third Reading:
1. 15-16-705 - "An Ordinance modifying an Infrastructure Agreement between County of Edgefield and LL of SC, LLC, Dated May 5, 2015 and Establishing a Program to complete construction of certain roads in Mount Vintage Subdivision and other related actions.”