1. 16-17-707 - “Ordinance authorizing the execution and delivery of a fee agreement by and between Edgefield County, South Carolina and Project 007 providing for a payment of a fee in lieu of taxes and other matters related thereto.” - By Title Only
2. 16-17-708 - "An Ordinance to develop a Jointly Owned and Operated Industrial/Business Park in conjunction with Aiken County, such Industrial Business Park to be geographically located in Edgefield County and established pursuant to Sec. 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, 1976, as amended; to provide for the expenses of the park, the percentage of revenue application, and the distribution of Fees in Lieu of Ad Valorem Taxation; and other matters related thereto.”
3. 16-17-709 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the Conveyance by sale of approximately 15.8 acres of certain real property owned by Edgefield County to Tri-County Solid Waste Authority along Weaver Road and other documents related to the Conveyance."
4. 16-17-710 - "An Ordinance Establishing a Cable Television Franchise Fee for Comcast Cablevision of Georgia/South Carolina, Inc."
5. 16-17-711 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24 Section 288 of the Edgefield County Land Ordinance.”
6. 16-17-712 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24-166, Chapter 24 Section 167 and Chapter 24 Section 169 of the Edgefield County Land Ordinance and also to remove Chapter 29, Road Ordinance.”
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
Up for Second Reading:
Up for Third Reading: