1. Ordinance Number 12-13-658 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24, Land Development, of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances, in certain limited regards and particular matters, only, creating a Highway Overlay District, and other matters relating thereto."
2. Ordinance Number 12-13-660 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24, Land Development, of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances, in certain limited regards and particular matters, only, and other matters relating thereto."
3. Ordinance Number 12-13-664 - "An Ordinance to establish Conditional Use Standards for all developed in the Zoned and Unzoned areas of Edgefield County, and other matters relating thereto."
4. Ordinance Number 12-13-667 - "An Ordinance to Amend Ordinance NO. 12-13-658, The Highway Overlay Ordinance, in certain limited regards and particular matters, only expanding the Highway Overlay area, and other matters relating thereto."
5. Ordinance Number 13-14-678 - “An Ordinance authorizing Edgefield County Hospital to borrow money to be used as an emergency cash reserve during the implementation and attestation of Electronic Health Records; Requiring the hospital to do all things necessary to obtain reimbursement from Medicare and to repay the loan, in full, upon reimbursement from Medicare; And other matters relating thereto.”
6. Ordinance Number 13-14-679 - "An Ordinance Providing for the FY 2014-2015 General Operating Budget and Establishing Ancillary Budgets for Debt Service, E-911 Administration, Solid Waste Disposal, Victims’ Bill of Rights, Emergency Medical Services, Countywide Recreation and Road Maintenance."
7. Ordinance Number 13-14-681 - "An Ordinance Approving a lease of County owned property at the County Industrial Park for the purpose of growing hay with a one year term, renewable, and to provide for its monetary consideration and other terms".
8. Ordinance Number 13-14-682 - "An Ordinance authorizing the Amendment of Monthly Lease for Hangars at the County Airport, And other matters relating thereto.”
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
Up for Second Reading:
2. Ordinance Number 14-15-685 - "An Ordinance amending Article VI of Chapter 2 (Personnel)of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances by deleting therefrom Section 2-440 (Adoption of Personnel Policies by Reference) and Section 2-441 (Anti-Harassment Policy) and by moving thereto Sections 14-4 (e) and (f) of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances which deal with qualified Emergency Services Volunteers."
Up for Third Reading:
1. Ordinance Number 14-15-684 - "An Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 12-13-666, the General Operating and Ancillary Budgets for FY 2013-2014, to Provide for Revised Revenues and Appropriations effective July 1, 2013.”