1. 17-18-726 “An Ordinance Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of a Fee in Lieu of Tax Agreement by and between Edgefield County and Project SATYR; The Inclusion of Certain Real Property located in Edgefield County in a Multicounty Industrial Park; The Provision of Credits against Fee in Lieu of Tax Payments; The Execution and Delivery of such Documents as may be necessary to effect the intent of this Ordinance; and other matters related thereto.”
2. 17-18-728, “An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 24 of the Edgefield County Land Development Ordinance.”
3. 17-18-730, “An Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 16-17-717, the General Operating and Ancillary Budgets for Fiscal Year 2017-2018, to Provide for Revised Revenues and Appropriations Effective July 1, 2017.”
4. 17-18-731, “An Ordinance to Direct the Distribution of Revenues from Multi Business and Industrial Park Agreements.”
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
1. Ordinance Number 17-18-732, "An Ordinance to Add Chapter 24-176 to the Edgefield County Land Ordinance." Exhibit A
Up for Second Reading:
1. Ordinance Number 17-18-727, "An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 20 of the Fair Housing Ordinance." Exhibit A
2. Ordinance Number 17-18-733, "An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 8 of the Edgefield County Buildings and Building Regulations Ordinance."
Up for Third Reading:
1. Ordinance Number 17-18-729, “Authorizing and Approving (1) Development of a Joint County Industrial and Business Park Pursuant to Section 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina 1976, as amended, in Conjunction with Aiken County (The “Park”) such Park to be, at the time of its Initial Development, Geographically Located in Aiken County and to Include Certain Property Now or to be Owned and/or Operated by SE Aiken LLC; and/or One or More Affiliates or Related Entities (2) the Execution and Delivery of a Written Park Agreement with Aiken County as to the Requirement of Payments of Fee In Lieu of Ad Valorem Taxes with Respect to Park Property and the Sharing of the Revenues and Expenses of the Park; (3) the Distribution of Revenues from the Park; and (4) other matters related thereto.” Exhibit A and Exhibit B