1. Ordinance Number 14-15-686 - "An Ordinance Amending Ordinance Number 09-10-615 for the Purpose of Adopting Revisions to the Edgefield County Comprehensive Plan."
2. Ordinance Number 14-15-687 - "An Ordinance amending Division 5 of Article IV of Chapter 2 of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances entitled “Hospital Board” by reducing the number of members of the Board of Trustees from Nine to Five Members Effective March 3, 2014; Requiring such members to reside in the Council District from which appointed; Establishing the Terms of the Initial Members of the Five Member Board; Specifying the Procedures for the Board providing County Council with its budget for the succeeding fiscal year; Revising the powers and duties of the Board; Clarifying the Limitations on Indebtedness issued for the Hospital; Specifying the Reports and Audits that may be required by the County; Requiring the Board to follow certain Procedures with Respect to Fund Raising; Establishing a Council Liaison to the Board; And making related changes thereto.”
3. Ordinance Number 14-15-688 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the issuance and sale of General Obligation Bond, Series 2015, or such other appropriate series designation, of Edgefield County, South Carolina, in the principal amount of not exceeding $750,000; Fixing the form and detail of the bond; Authorizing the County Administrator of his lawfully authorized designee to determine certain matters relating to the bond; Providing for the payment of the Bond and the Disposition of the proceeds thereof; and other matters relating thereto."
4. Ordinance Number 14-15-694 - "An Ordinance authorizing the Execution of an Agreement among Edgefield County, LL of SC, LLC, A South Carolina Limited Liability Company, and other potential parties establishing a program to complete construction of certain roads in Mount Vintage Subdivision and other related actions."
5. Ordinance Number 14-15-689 - "An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2, Article V, Division 2 of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances Entitled "Purchasing" To add provisions related to Request for Qualifications, Request for Proposals, and Construction Contracts and to Amend various provisions of the Purchasing Code."
6. Ordinance Number 14-15-690 - "An Ordinance Directing the Implementation of Real Property Reassessment in Edgefield County to be Delayed for One Year, as Authorized by Section 12-43-217 (B), South Carolina Code of Laws 1976, as Amended."
7. Ordinance Number 14-15-691 - "An Ordinance Amending Ordinance Number 13-14-679, the General Operating and Ancillary Budgets for FY 2014-2015, to Provide for Revised Revenues and Appropriations effective July 1, 2014."
8. Ordinance Number 14-15-692 - "An Ordinance Providing fo the FY 2015-2016 General Operating Budget and Establishing Ancillary Budgets for Debt Service, Industrial Park, E-911 Administration, Solid Waste Disposal, Victims' Bill of Rights, Emergency Medical Services, Countywide Recreation, Road Maintenance, Tri-County Solicitor, Assistant Solicitor, School Resource Officer #1, School Resource Officer #2, School Resource Officer #3, Event Security, Sheriff Grants, Clerk of Court Grants, Pre Trial Intervention, SRO Grant, Criminal Domestic Violence, and County Tire."
9. Ordinance Number 14-15-693 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the Grant of an Easement to Mr. Robert Quarles over certain Edgefield County Real Property Located at 35 Star Road, Edgefield, SC and Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of an Easement, and Other Documents Related to the Grant of the Easement."
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
Up for Second Reading:
1. Ordinance Number 14-15-695 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of a Not Exceeding $2,000,000 Principal Amount Hospital Revenue Refunding Bond (Edgefield County Hospital Project), in One or More Series, of Edgefield County, South Carolina; Delegating Certain Authority to the County Administrator; Providing for the Form and Details of the Bond; Providing fro the Disposition of the Proceeds Thereof; and Other Matters Related Thereto."
2. Ordinance Number 14-15-696 - "An Ordinance establishing registration requirements for Peddling and Soliciting on Private Property within the Unincorporated Boundaries of Edgefield County."
Up for Third Reading: