1. 16-17-707 - “Ordinance authorizing the execution and delivery of a fee agreement by and between Edgefield County, South Carolina and Project 007 providing for a payment of a fee in lieu of taxes and other matters related thereto.” - By Title Only
2. 16-17-708 - "An Ordinance to develop a Jointly Owned and Operated Industrial/Business Park in conjunction with Aiken County, such Industrial Business Park to be geographically located in Edgefield County and established pursuant to Sec. 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina, 1976, as amended; to provide for the expenses of the park, the percentage of revenue application, and the distribution of Fees in Lieu of Ad Valorem Taxation; and other matters related thereto.”
3. 16-17-709 - "An Ordinance Authorizing the Conveyance by sale of approximately 15.8 acres of certain real property owned by Edgefield County to Tri-County Solid Waste Authority along Weaver Road and other documents related to the Conveyance."
4. 16-17-710 - "An Ordinance Establishing a Cable Television Franchise Fee for Comcast Cablevision of Georgia/South Carolina, Inc."
These ordinances have not been given third reading by County Council.
Up for First Reading:
Up for Second Reading:
Up for Third Reading:
1. 16-17-711 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24 Section 288 of the Edgefield County Land Ordinance.”
2. 16-17-712 - "An Ordinance to amend Chapter 24-166, Chapter 24 Section 167 and Chapter 24 Section 169 of the Edgefield County Land Ordinance and also to remove Chapter 29, Road Ordinance.”